There are 2 video reviews below- with text and videos following if you prefer to read a shorter version.
What you need to know:
- The book is long- over 250 pages, and the patterns are best for people who want to customize their knitting to their size.
- Hardcover books come with a free ebook version of the book.
- There are only 7 patterns- great patterns!- but if you are expecting a 250 page book full of patterns, that is not the case- most of the book is devoted to technique.
- The patterns are not the typical “book layout” of patterns- shoved in to as small a space as possible. The patterns are longer (10+ pages), with all the information you need to make the pattern right there.
- If you don’t want to do a fair bit of reading, or prefer really short (2-3 page) patterns, this may not be the best book for you.
- Knitters who don’t want to spend the time finding their own perfect size.
- Intermediate+ level knitters who have a good idea of their size (or want to).
- People interested in designing their own patterns.
Little Red in the City. Remember that with the hardcover book you get a free copy of the ebook.