You know how knitting instructions always tell you (hopefully, anyways!) to “join in the round, being careful not to twist”? Not sure what that means? This video shows you:
• What it looks like when you are ready to join in the round, and how to know your knitting isn’t twisted.
• What your knitting looks like if it IS twisted
• Knitting the first stitch(es) being sure we don’t accidentally ADD twist in the first round.
Why we want to avoid twists in the knitting:
- We don't want to have to fix it later.
- The twist WILL show up (your knitting won't be round, it will be a faux moebius)
This is part of Knit School on Midnightsky Fibers! If you found it helpful, it would be great if you shared it!